UAN Login into the EPFO portal is a simple process. To complete the log in process, enter the Universal Account Number (UAN), password, and captcha.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a statutory body, however it was founded by the Indian government (EPFO). Moreover, the EPFO establishment took place in 1951, and the Ministry of Labour and Employment oversees all of the organization’s operations.
How to Login to the EPFO Member Portal
Employees and employers must first activate their UAN before they can UAN Login. You can activate your UAN by a simple process through the EPFO portal. Moreover, the EPFO assigns a UAN to each member of the EPF scheme. EPF Employees can obtain their UAN from their employers or on their pay stubs. However, employees’ Login Procedure to the EPFO Portal for employees and employers is as follows:
Employees’ EPFO Portal
The procedure for logging in to the EPFO portal for employees is as follows:
- Employees must first visit the EPFO website, which is located https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site en/index.php.
- Visit the EPFO Portal.
- Once on the EPFO website, the employee must navigate to ‘Services’ and then click on ‘For Employees.’
- Select For Employees.
- On the following page, the employee must select ‘Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP).’ The link is located under ‘Services.’
- Choose a UAN Member
- The employee must enter his or her UAN and password on the new page. Along with those details, the employee must also enter the captcha information provided.
- Login Page for UAN
- The employee must then click the ‘Sign In’ button.
The following page will take you to the employee’s EPFO portal. Moreover, employees can use the website to update their Know Your Customer (KYC) information, claim their PF amount, check their PF balance, and transfer their PF amount on the EPFO portal.
The following is the procedure for employers to log in to the EPFO portal:
- To begin, the employer must go to the EPFO employer login page, which is located at https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/.
- The employer must then enter the username and password and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
The following page will be the main page of the employer’s EPFO portal, where the employer will be able to approve the employee’s KYC details.
The EPFO is one of the world’s largest Social Security Organizations in terms of financial transactions and the number of members it serves. However, the three schemes that are under the EPFO are as follows:
Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF)
Contributions are only under the scheme for individuals to use when they retire. Partial withdrawals can take place in the event of home construction, illness, or marriage.
Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS) Contributions happen to the scheme on a monthly basis for members to use at retirement or for nominees to receive if the member dies.
Employees Deposit Linked Scheme (EDLI) benefits are given to the member’s family if he or she dies while a member of the EPFO. The benefits are up to 20 times the employee’s salary, up to a maximum of INR 6 lakh.
How to Sign Up for the EPFO Portal
- Go to the EPFO member portal.
- Select ‘Online Services.’
- Select ‘For Employees.’
- Choose a Member UAN/Online Services
- You’ll be taken to the UAN member e-Sewa portal.
- Register by clicking here. UAN should get activation.
- Enter information such as Aadhaar card, UAN, date of birth, PAN, email ID, and mobile number.
- An authorization PIN will be sent to your official mobile number.
- To validate the information, enter the PIN.
EPFO e-KYC Procedures
- Enter your UAN and password to access the e-Sewa portal.
- Choose ‘Manage.’
- Select ‘KYC.’
- Fill in your KYC information, such as Aadhaar, PAN, driving licence, passport, election card, ration card, bank account information, and National Population Register.
- Choose the box that corresponds to the given KYC.
- Select ‘Save’.
- You will se your information as ‘Pending KYC.’
- The EPFO will double-check the information.
- The KYC will be updated once it has been verified.
Password Reset for EPFO
- Go to the EPFO/UAN e-Sewa Portal and click ‘Forgot Password.’
- Fill in your Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Check the captcha
- Enter the OTP that you would receive on your mobile number.
- Send the OTP
- You will now see the password change page.
- Enter your password here.
- Choose ‘Confirm’.
How to Download an EPF Passbook Online
- Visit the EPFO website.
- Navigate to the Member Passbook page.
- Log in with your UAN and EPFO portal login credentials.
- The member IDs of EPF accounts in connection with your UAN will be shown.
- Select a Member ID and your passbook will be shown thereafter.